Trussst in Me!



PATTERN: The Slithering Scarf by Sarah Bradberry
YARN: Red Heart
NEEDLES: #8 dpn's

LOVED: Enjoyed the pattern. It was easy to follow and fun to do. J1 really wanted to keep it. I guess that's one more for Christmas! I also enjoyed coming up with something a little different for the eyes. They are done double crochet around a button ring. I think it gives it that "trussssst in me" look.

HATED: I got a little yarn sick with the colors and I'm never a fan of working with acrylic.

I put a little pill bottle in the bottom of the tail with some rice in it - so it rattles. 

I made them from acrylic yarn so that they can be abused. Wool-Ease would be good as well, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Whit Knits & Crochets Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting